I know that I have already posted Gibson's birthday at school, but these were from the family party we did at the house. We had our traditional cookie cake that he was thrilled with! Like any normal child, he loves his birthday and was having the time of his life.
He had asked for some new Legos and was especially excited to get them. (He doesn't play with the Legos because of their building abilities, he just likes the little men!)
He got a Nerf gun that was especially awesome!
Meanwhile, in the midst of all of this fun, this was Hayden. Hayden has figured out just this year how especially awesome birthdays are as well, and since he just had one in March, the awesomeness was fresh on the brain. He was convinced that it was really his birthday and that any minute we were going to start pulling out his presents. (I love that in any picture that I take of our kids screaming, Shane is always giving the "thumbs up". I think that it is his coping mechanism...)
The sorrow and grief were almost more than he could bear...
Landry was hanging out playing in the tissue paper and grabbing every picture opportunity to say, "cheese!"
No comments:
Post a Comment