Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fall's Last Hurrah

I took the kids to the botanical gardens in an effort to get some cute pictures of them and also to get us out of the house while we were home for our Thanksgiving break. I waited until later in the afternoon so that we would have good light. Evidently, so did everyone else. The gardens were FULL of families taking pictures. They were all dressed up and the kids were all matching and coordinated. I'm so glad that I didn't go to all of the trouble that they all did, otherwise I would have been really upset at these pictures instead of laughing at their comedic qualities.

I had several of these kinds of pictures. No one could position themselves...

We finally got on the rock and Hayden and Landry could/would not be still... There were several more of these with some kids in focus and blurry heads on the others.

We finally got a semi cute picture. Landry was rebelling in the background and refusing to cooperate.

I gave up and let them do their thing.

We found a path that had all kinds of educational stuff about the outdoors and Texas gardens. The kids had lots of fun exploring.

I did manage to get a couple of good shots out of our day.

This one was cute - minus Landry.

Once again, not being very still...

Hayden was having fun!

This was the best shot of the day!

1 comment:

My Kai Love said...

Well success! You got one with all 4 smiling and looking forward! :) yay! How fun :) I can't believe how much Gib looks like Shane! :) Merry Christmas!