Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Overalls


I thought that I married myself a city boy, but these overalls would say otherwise. To say that my husband has not a lick of fashion sense would be the understatement of all time. At one time during our marriage, he wore a fanny pack. Yes, I did say fanny pack... He thought that he lost our life savings (At the time it was $1000. We thought we were so rich!) because his wallet fell out of his pocket. We were moving across the country and almost had to turn around and go back. He vowed that he would never go through that stress again, and he wore a fanny pack for the next year. He also had a glasses strap. You know the ones that the geeks wear? It was just like that. He had a pair of overalls back in the day, and I managed to lose them. The other day he walked in with a new pair. He tried to wear these to the Bass Hall the other night. I strongly vetoed that decision. He did wear them out Christmas shopping at the mall. He said that they are the strongest customer service repellent ever. No one wants to help the guy in the overalls...

1 comment:

The Wier Family said...

Oh Shane..... that's just P-A-I-N-F-U-L! LOL! :)