Sunday, March 21, 2010

BananaHannah.com

For those of you that don't know, I have been in the process of turning my hobby into a business. I have long loved to scrapbook and make cards and have been doing so for family and friends for awhile. I recently started a website and have enjoyed designing and crafting and a new excuse to buy more stuff. :) (Shane really likes the buying more stuff part!)

This was a custom order that I recently completed. These are to be used as senior thank you cards with a personalized initial and school colors.

I created this card for a wedding shower.

You can never have too many thank you cards!
Pop over to my website to view the rest of my cards.
www.bananahannah.com

1 comment:

House said...

LOVE these, Hannah!! Is there a way you can do a set cards for me with an "H" in an olive green and black? I'm not really an animal print person, but anything else would be lovely! ;)