Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nothing new...

I haven't posted a crazy Landry story in awhile, but that doesn't mean that they don't happen on a daily basis. The most horrific was the sharpie on the computer screen, so I guess that unless it is that bad, I have just gotten used to it. (sigh)

We kicked off our first day of spring break with my sisters leaving at 5 a.m. for the airport. Shane drove them and I was enjoying sleeping in for a little bit. Not for long! I heard Landry get up (I should have gotten up immediately) and after a bit I came into the living room. We had guests the night before and a brand new container of both salt and pepper had been left on the table in the dining room. She opened both, dumped them completely out and then found a cup of liquid and added that to the mix. It was a mess!

I was literally sneezing from all of the pepper.

Not only was it all over the table, but it was ALL over the floor. I ended up having to mop to get all of it.

No comments: