Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween 2010

My kids' favorite holiday has come and gone for another year. Of course, they started thinking well in advance what they wanted to be. Grace decided on Nastia Luikin (for all of you non-gymnast people, the Olympic gold medalist), Gib decided that he would be an Indian (he had a bow and arrow set that he was really wanting to use), and Hayden decided that he would be a karate guy. Notice in the pictures that Grace is the only one that stayed true to her intended character. Shane was gone for the school fall fest, so I was on my own. Landry went to hang out with Mimi and Gramps, so I had the other three to get ready and tote to the school. (That's why I have no pictures...boo) We made Gib an Indian headband with a vest and his bow and arrow. Hayden wore his karate outfit. By the time that we got to the actual Halloween night, both boys decided to wear one of their other outfits.

Landry wanted to be a princess, but couldn't decide which dress to wear, so she is wearing two. She was Cinderella on the bottom and then put Ariel over the top. She looked ridiculous, but she thought that she was beautiful and I guess that's all that really matters. They had a blast trick or treating. Hayden took one look at the full bowl of candy, pumped his fist in the air and hollered, "We're rich!"

No comments: