Friday, June 24, 2011

Baby Tuesday Trigger for Moxie Fab

One of the greatest things about summer is that I have more time to just play! Playing for me is digging into paper, stamps and all kinds of other goodies that make me happy. :) The Tuesday Trigger challenge on the Moxie Fab blog is one that I love to look at, but don't always get a chance in which to participate. I took advantage this week of this precious, fun photo and went to work.
I loved the polka dots and ribbon and the fact that the colors are gender neutral. This picture was screaming baby to me. Not the screaming baby kind, but the cute, cuddling, love-to-smell-your-head kind of baby.
I had so much fun playing, that I actually made two.
Drawing from the soft blues, yellows, and polka dots the two little animals are peeking out of the circle framed in the middle. The papers are from Papertrey: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, Kraft, Stampers White, and Distressed Dots. The sentiment and background polka dots are also Papertrey, Mega Mixed Messages and Polka Dots II. Button from SEI. Animal stamps are Stampology, Mindy's Zoo and die is from Spellbinders Nestabilities.
Inks are VersaMark, Memento - Tuxedo Black and Brown, and Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen.
This card was just as much fun!
Paper: Papertrey - Stamper's White, Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart.
DP: Distressed Dots - Papertrey, My Mind's Eye-Breaking Free
Buttons: SEI
Twine: Papertrey
Sentiment: Papertrey - Mega Mixed Messages
Dies: Tag and Stars - Cricut Cartridge George and Basic Shapes.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Hannah! Thanks for linking these up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Carolina said...

Beautiful work!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love them both too cute to choose just one.