I love Hayden! Poor thing, he doesn't talk non-stop, or beat on you until you look at him, or scream bloody murder when he wants something, so it seems that he gets overlooked sometimes. He, I think, would sometimes rather be an only child so that he wouldn't get beat up by his older siblings, or have to put up with Landry getting in all of his things. He is happiest when he is hanging out by himself, or by himself with Mom and Dad. He is talking more and more and it is exciting to see how sweet and loving he is. He is constantly giving everyone kisses and pats on the back and saying, "alright, alright..." which in his language is, "It's alright..." He has very long hair which some have described as "rock star" hair or "surfer" hair. He loves it and we have to brush it after every bath and before we leave for school in the morning. He found these sunglasses the other day and insisted on wearing them everywhere for a couple of days.
1 comment:
Good Lord I love your kids!
Post a Comment