Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a toot!

Gibson scared the life out of me just a little bit ago! That kid!!! Shane left to go run some errands and I took Gib, Hayden and Landry out to the trampoline for some fun and bonding time. After jumping for awhile, Gib decided that he needed a drink. He headed inside and of course Jones (the dog) and Hayden followed after him. The next thing I hear is Gib's and Hayden's voices from the front yard hollering at Jones. I grabbed Landry and ran inside from the backyard in time to see Hayden running to the street from the front yard following after Gib. Evidently, some kid had come to the door selling some crap that no one wants, and Gibson opened the door (something that we have been talking about that we DON'T do!). Jones ran outside chasing that kid back across the street to his grandmother and their dog and of course my kids were in hot pursuit! I think that kid may have wet his pants... I can't believe that just this morning I thought, "I don't think that I have anything to blog about..." Teach me to ever think something like that again!

1 comment:

Mia P. said...

I'll be coming soon! Trust me I'm going through withdrawls too :) Love ya