How is it that when it is bedtime our kids are the most sweet and loving to each other? They can be horrible little monsters until about 10 minutes before bed and then they turn into these wonderful little angels that love each other and say and do the cutest things. Dad usually falls for it. Normally, I give them all a kiss and send them straight to bed. The other night was one of these nights. Shane called me into our room where the kids were all laying on the bed together and then of course started clowning around for the camera. I once read a quote, "If you think that the art of conversation is dead, tell a child to go to bed."
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
One of life's questions...
How is it that when it is bedtime our kids are the most sweet and loving to each other? They can be horrible little monsters until about 10 minutes before bed and then they turn into these wonderful little angels that love each other and say and do the cutest things. Dad usually falls for it. Normally, I give them all a kiss and send them straight to bed. The other night was one of these nights. Shane called me into our room where the kids were all laying on the bed together and then of course started clowning around for the camera. I once read a quote, "If you think that the art of conversation is dead, tell a child to go to bed."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those pictures! Your kids are so beautiful. Even when they are little monsters. :)
Post a Comment