Wednesday, September 3, 2008

So proud!

Shane was contacted completely out of the blue a while back by a journalist from a national magazine called Athletic Business. (I know that all of you have heard of it right?;) They had heard about his urban outdoor education program and wanted to interview him about it. Well, the article came out and we have just read it today. It's a really great article about him and his program and I couldn't be more proud! The article is called: Recreation: Out Throught the Indoors. If you go to the site, click on the "free digital issue" on the right side and it is on page 94. Check it out!

www.athleticbusiness.com

3 comments:

Mia P. said...

Wow this is amazing! I'm so proud of everything Shane's accomplished so far with his program. Love you guys!

Ashley said...

I am so proud of him. What a great article. Can I get his autograph?

Katie said...

Kudos to you, Shane. What a great article. I sure do miss the Greenbriar days...