Sunday, September 20, 2009

Landry is two


Landry has turned two! I still can't believe how fast the last couple of years have gone. Her little life is passing us by in a blink. Here she is with Dad as we were singing happy birthday.

Her cake was yummy and she enjoyed every bite.

Landry's arrival into our family has had a marked significance because she has been the last. When she has outgrown her clothes and other baby items, they haven't gone in boxes for the next child. As she is passing through the markers and milestones of baby and toddlerhood, we are looking to the future of our family with young children and not young children and babies. We are enjoying her very much and her personality and quirks have added so much to our family.

While very sweet in appearance, she can hold her own against anyone. She steps boldly and is unafraid. While this can sometimes be hard to handle, I look forward to seeing how that is developed and what she is like as an adult.

She is very friendly and talks to everyone. I love her little dimples.

She is independent and wants to accomplish life on her own. I do love that at times she still needs a cuddle with Mom and Dad.

She loves her siblings and wants to do everything that Grace does.

It wasn't that long ago that this was cuddle time. I have enjoyed her last two years and am looking forward to the future.

No comments: