Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sleepy heads


As I was dashing around the house this morning, I happened upon my youngest three camped out in the living room and looking like they weren't planning on going anywhere for awhile. Look how tired Gibson's eyes are! 6:30 comes early around here!


Hayden and Landry dragged their blankets and pillows from their beds.

Landry wasn't so tired that she couldn't give me a cheese! Bed time is coming early tonight.

2 comments:

dw hicks said...

Your kids are too cute!

I do have to say, though, my favorite thing about the first picture is that you also have your laundry folded about around your living room! If I took a picture of my living room right now...actually...you don't want to see it! :0)

My Kai Love said...

I love that in the first picture if you look in the upper right hand corner Shane looks passed out in his lounger! hahaha Can't a woman get some help around here?!? :)