Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Oh yeah?!

Grace and Gib were doing what they do best in the back of the car: arguing. Those two would argue over the sky being blue. There's usually not screaming, just lots of talking! Neither one of them can stand not having the last word, so these discussions, turned arguments, can get epic. The other day in the back of the car was no exception. I don't even know what the original argument was over, but Gibson did get the last word on this one.

Grace: (clearly losing and trying to change direction) "Oh yeah?! Well you aren't even buckled!"

Gib: (not about to be bested) "Oh yeah?! Well neither are you, genius pants!"

For once, that actually stopped it. Hmm...genius pants...

3 comments:

texasmacks said...

I'm so going to use that...genius pants! So funny!

Mia P. said...

I just about died laughing at this

Ashley said...

Awesome. I wonder if it will work on Mike.