Look at this adorable, sweet, little child. You would never know that he is extremely obsessive compulsive. I thought that it pertained mainly to his clothing and grooming routine, but from these pictures, I'm guessing that I was wrong. In the mornings, he has to be completely dressed with his shoes on before he can brush his teeth. When I put his socks on, he has to tug the toe of each sock before I can put his shoes on. When we are brushing his teeth, we have to brush a certain number of times, then he gets mouthwash, spits, gets his cologne spray and then he has to jump off of the sink top where he has been standing. If any of these things does not happen in this order, it really does rock his world. He's not upset like a fit, but truly distressed. Tonight, he was enjoying some M&Ms and Shane opened the package so that he could get to them easier and this is what he did.
He even ate the colors in a certain order. Notice that there are no greens or reds.
No comments:
Post a Comment