Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Fun

We have been happily ticking off all of the things that we wanted to do for the summer. The kids have spent lots of time in the water. We recently joined our local Y and they have a fun little water park and the kids are LOVING it!









I have a recipe notebook that I add to continually. Every time that I see a something that I think that we may like, I stick it in the folder. The only problem is, we get so busy we don't make any of it. I have enjoyed cooking through some of the recipes in my spare time. This was a Texas Sheet Cake and it was exceptionally good. So good in fact, that I had this piece and immediately sent the rest of it to work with Shane. It was really rich and I would have eaten the whole thing!

No comments: