Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My new apron


My card business is slowly growing (more to come on that soon), and I have looked at some really cute little aprons and thought, "I could make those and add them to my site!" I found a pattern on Etsy and ordered it, then bought fabric (this little project was beginning to not be cheap), and then started it. I got about halfway through and then set it aside and finally have it finished a month later. Needless to say, these aprons will not be part of my designs for sale. It's super cute and reversible, but was also time consuming, expensive and not something that I will be doing again soon.

I'm trying to not be vain about these pictures. I snagged Shane as my photographer and he was really uninterested (that's why that last one is so blurry). I'm sporting my summer look - hair thrown back and no makeup, and think that I'm going to have to up those visits to the gym...sigh...

1 comment:

Leah said...

it turned out super cute! I'm quickly learning that all my "oh, I could MAKE that for so much cheaper!" projects do not turn out cheaper. but at least I have fun making them! :)