
I am a little late in posting these pictures. Grace had the birthday that just kept on going. Shane and I both took a day from work and pulled her, her two bffs, and her siblings from school and headed to the ice rink. Everyone got to have whatever they wanted from the food court (oh the choices;), and then the older kids headed off to ice skate while the littles got to ride the carousel. (Who would have thought that a carousel could be so much fun?! They rode it for at least an hour and a half.)

The three amigos.

Gibson had a blast being able to tag along with the girls to skate. Right after I snapped this picture, he fell and knocked the air out of himself. Scared him a bit...


These guys have been best friends since kindergarten. They love hanging out together.

Hayden and Landry rode every animal on the carousel at least once. I never would have thought that they would have been so entertained for so long.

Landry was riding in the carriage.


After skating and the carousel, we all went for ice cream. Then the older kids took in a movie before coming back to our house for homemade pizza and a sleepover. It really was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment