Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Tuesday Trigger for Moxie Fab

Today I am participating in the Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab blog. The challenge was to create a card inspired by the above picture. Here is my card. I have to make a confession. I really do like Valentine's Day. I think that I am a hopeless romantic and I love the idea of flowers and cards and declaring my undying love for someone. That's not to say that I don't declare my love regularly, but I do love the idea of a day dedicated to reminding that special someone just how much I care and celebrating them.
The outside of the card continues into the inside:
Some things never change - like how much you mean to me.

Supplies:
Paper: White, Pure Poppy and Sweet Blush - Papertrey
DP Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamps: Stitching - Borderline Notions - Technique Tuesday
Music notes - Tinsel and Twig - The Girl's Paperie
Tag: Fillable Frames No. 9 - Papertrey
Sentiment: Unity Stamp Co. KOTM - Nov. 2010
Heart Die: Cricut - Graphically Speaking
Border Punch: Fiskars
Ribbon: Michaels
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
ColorBox Pigment Ink - Frost White
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Fired Brick

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Hannah! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)