Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day Goodies



Down here in Texas, we have finally experienced that "hard" winter that everyone else in the U.S. has been talking about since November. We have officially had 5 snow days (unheard of), and have spent lots of time inside. It has meant that we have had lots of time to get crafty and stay busy! :) I was busy making the boys' Valentine's cards for their classes and Grace wanted help make hers too. She and I set up an assembly line and knocked out 30 cards for her friends. After all of that fun, I decided to make some for me too! :) These are tags to try around treat bags.
Here are Grace's. We had lots of fun making these together.
These are the boys'. They weren't really into having girly-looking hearts, lace, and pink, so I went another direction and added these cute, tough dinosaurs. They were happy and I still got to make them.
I'm looking forward to Monday! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: