Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Who can resist going outside when our weather has been this beautiful?! (I could really live in this weather all the time!) Our neighbor kid behind comes outside to play and my boys love to talk to her. I love how kids operate when it comes to friends. Details, like names are not needed. They call her "friend." She has a trampoline as well, and all of them will either synchronize their bouncing so that they all bounce up at the same time to talk, or the boys just climb the back fence and hang over the top. They can spend LOTS of time hanging on that fence.
I just couldn't resist another picture. We are having lots of fun hanging in the backyard until dark.
My day lilies are popping up. I do love spring flowers! I sneaked over to the neighbors' yard and took pictures of their daffodils. I really don't think that there is a happier flower than a daffodil. Just saying daffodil makes me happy... daffodil, daffodil, daffodil...yes, I think that it does! :)

No comments: