I'm excited to get to participate in the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop this month. We are supposed to create a card that is inspired by the picture below.


Here is my entry. The card base is New Leaf, dies cut in Aqua Mist and Summer Sunrise. I used Background Basics: Twinkle; Tag It's #5, Turning a New Leaf Die and the Limitless Layers die. Thanks for the opportunity to play along.
8 comments:
So so pretty and I love that doily.
Very nice card...love your background, one of my favorite background stamps!
Beautiful card, and background. Beautiful family too, such a sweet picture.
Very pretty entry to the blog hop! thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope to see you there again!
Very pretty! The little bit of yellow leaves finished it off perfectly!
so pretty! i love it!
The doily is just the perfect touch.
It's a very pretty card ~ love your layering.
Post a Comment