Not all of our adventures have been out and about. Part of the wonder and bliss of summer is the ability to stay home and enjoy our casa. While we have been blessed with a pool that we use daily, we decided to change it up a bit.
Actually, the kids were driving me batty.
Let's get real, moms. You know what I'm talking about. The wrestling that starts out as playing until someone starts screaming and gets hurt. The mom referee steps in and stops the skirmish, everyone apologizes and .5 seconds later they are at it again. It was one of those days... I said in my nicest, sweetest mom voice, "Everybody OUT! RIGHT NOW!"
So I sent them to the backyard, armed everyone with water guns, buckets of water, and a water sprinkler and told them to duke it out water gun style - and don't come back in until everyone was worn out and getting along!
It worked. Of course, they had a blast. Their negative energies were redirected towards watering my lawn, they didn't even know that I had ulterior motives...

After tons of jumping, flipping, spraying and getting generally soaked, this one decided that she needed a rest.
So we blew lots of bubbles.
This picture just cracks me up...no reason.
No comments:
Post a Comment