Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He no say nuffing...

It's a sign that I'm settling into this stay at home mom thing, when my three year old is correcting me for talking to the dog as though he is a human. We were finishing lunch and I fed Jones some table scraps outside. He came in through the dog door and I said, "Hey Jones, did you get enough? Was it good?"

Hayden looked at me strangely and then said, "He a dog. He no say nuffing."

3 comments:

texasmacks said...

So funny! Nolan says the same thing when I tell Campbell that I love him. Nolan says, "Mommy, he's a bay. He can't talk." So I guess I'm not allowed to talk to him or Bandit!

The McGrew Crew said...

Lol...Too funny!!

Ashley said...

Ha ha ha! I love it! and I talk to the dogs all the time too.